Alignment Retreat February 2021 for CEOs and Corporate Leaders
With Rob Coffey, Dr Darragh Stewart, Caroline McMullen and Aoife Howe
February 12 - 16, 2021
5-Day Psychedelic Alignment Retreat for CEOs, Corporate, Social, Political and Thought Leaders
Our February 2021 retreat is specifically for CEOs, corporate, social, political and thought leaders who would like the opportunity to deepen their vision of social responsibility at this time of great change. We will tailor this retreat specifically for those who hold positions of power and influence in the world, to help you form your vision of change, and so you can stay centred and clear at a time of global confusion.
We will help you re-connect to yourself, to others and to the natural world, so that decisions you make going forward will be a force for good.
The retreat centre is a spacious but cosy traditional farmhouse with beautiful views all around. The venue is surrounded by mature trees, canals and farmland and is close to the North Sea. Amenities include a sauna, hot tub and large open fireplace.
The Spring retreat will be intimate, group-oriented and will faithfully contain the healing process. During the 5-day retreat, we will have 2 sessions with psilocybin truffles, complemented by a range of activities designed to maximise your experience and affect lasting change in your life.
This forms the focal point of our Psychedelic Retreat Programme.
This is what a typical programme looks like. Every participant is different and some activities may naturally suit some participants more than others. There’s plenty of time for reflection and time in nature and there’s no expectation to attend every activity.
- Medical screening and interview call (as required)
- Welcome pack
- Group introduction circle (video call)
- Session of 1:1 preparative consultation with a psychotherapist.
- The Retreat:
- 5x Day retreat in a beautiful location in the Netherlands.
- 2x Sessions with Psilocybin Truffles (stepped doses)
- 4x Nights private or shared accommodation
- Private bus transfer from Amsterdam to/from the retreat centre
- Small groups: 12 participants maximum
- Personal care: 4 full-time facilitators to maximise individual care and attention
- All meals: vegetarian, organic and local (where possible)
- Bodywork programme of yoga & qi gong
- Workshops in breathing techniques (e.g. pranayama, Wim Hof)
- Group intention setting, sharing and integration circles
- Guaranteed individual consultations with all facilitators
- Depending on the participant, we may also offer:
- Session of 1:1 integrative consultation with a psychotherapist.
- Group Integration Circle (video call)
- Follow-up options and referrals
- Integration workbook
- Lifetime access to community
- Information Call: Wednesday 27th January , 2021, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
- Retreat (Netherlands): Friday 12th February – Tuesday 16th February , 2021
- Group Integration Call: Wednesday 3rd March, 2021, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
Travel To/From the Netherlands
- Meeting point: Central Amsterdam – “Prins Heerlijk” Café at 18:00 on Friday 12th February 2021
- We provide transfer from Amsterdam to the retreat centre. If you have your own transportation, please let us know.
- Dropoff point: Schiphol Airport for 15:00 on Tuesday 16th February 2021
Consultations and the group calls are online using the Zoom app.
About the Venue
A unique farmhouse in the middle of the fields, a large garden and 900m² of space.
- Hot tub
- Whirlpool bath
- Washer, Dryer
- Woodburning stove
- Underfloor heating
- Free Wifi
- Entire centre is wheelchair accessible
- Deposit of €750 is required to secure your place.
- If you do not qualify for the retreat programme, we will return your deposit, minus a consultation/admin fee of €150
- Read full Terms & Conditions.
Psychotherapist (IACP Preaccredited), Lecturer BA Hons/ MSc To book an online counselling session with Rob, click here Rob is a university lecturer, has a Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Integrative Psychotherapy (Level 9) from Dublin City University, is a pre-accredited member of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and is a professional member of MIND- the European Foundation for Psychedelic Science. He is also a qualified Shamanic Counsellor at the Irish Centre for Shamanic and Transpersonal Studies, and is currently finishing a 7 year training as a Transpersonal Therapist in the tradition of Dr. Stan Grof. He believes that only way…
Learn more about Rob Coffey
Plant Geneticist, PhD Darragh has an honours degree in Natural Science and a Ph.D. in Plant Developmental Genetics. He is passionate about psychedelic science and specifically the role of plant medicines in mental health. In his mid-twenties under the immense pressure of the Ph.D., Darragh suffered from depression and anxiety due to the demanding nature of the work. During this time he had a life changing break-through both mentally and spiritually, with the aid of psychedelic medicines and the power of holistic healing. He is now passionate about helping others who may also benefit from the science of psychedelics. Having…
Learn more about Dr Darragh Stewart
Caroline has a passion for nature and reconnecting people to nature and to themselves through different healing modalities. She is qualified yoga instructor, art teacher and holistic therapist, with a particular focus on working with medicinal essential oils. She has been facilitating wellbeing retreats for the past 6 years, with particular emphasis on the healing power of mandalas as a mindfulness tool. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the joy she brings is a real asset for our retreats.
Learn more about Caroline McMullen
Aoife has a strong connection to the land and ancestors of Ireland. She has lived close to the land for some years, and believes in reconnecting with the ancestral medicine and healing tradition of Ireland. Her roots are in Celtic spirituality, and she is currently training in a medicine lineage that is of Navajo, Native American tradition, as well as with Shipibo cunderas of Peru. She has also been trained and practices with Reiki and energy as a tool for healing.
Learn more about Aoife Howe