Inwardbound April 2021 Alignment Retreat for CEOs and Corporate Leaders
With Rob Coffey, Dr Darragh Stewart and Caroline McMullen
April 12 - 16, 2021
5-Day Psychedelic Alignment Retreat for CEOs, Corporate, Social, Political and Thought Leaders
Our April 2021 retreat is specifically for CEOs, corporate, social, political and thought leaders who would like the opportunity to deepen their vision of social responsibility at this time of great change. We will tailor this retreat specifically for those who hold positions of power and influence in the world, to help you form your vision of change, and so you can stay centred and clear at a time of global confusion.
We will help you re-connect to yourself, to others and to the natural world, so that decisions you make going forward will be a force for good.
Our December 2020 retreat takes place in a luxury venue situated in a nature reserve an hour from Amsterdam. The authentic 19th-century Dutch abbey accommodation provides the perfect setting for your 5-day retreat. A private room for every participant and the ample common areas provide a place for you to relax, journal and maximise your stay with us. The peaceful location of the retreat centre means there is plenty of opportunity for reflection, trips to the nature reserve and long walks on the beach. The chapel is available for private reflection and meditation.
The Spring retreat will be intimate, group-oriented and be focussed on self-growth and self-discovery. During the 5-day retreat, we will have 2 sessions with psilocybin truffles, complemented by a range of activities designed to maximise your experience and affect lasting change in your life.
This forms the focal point of our Psychedelic Retreat Programme.
This is what a typical programme looks like. Every participant is different and some activities may naturally suit some participants more than others. There’s plenty of time for reflection and time in nature and there’s no expectation to attend every activity.
- Medical screening and interview call (as required)
- Welcome pack
- Group introduction circle (video call)
- Session of 1:1 preparative consultation with a psychotherapist.
- The Retreat:
- 5x Day retreat in a beautiful location in the Netherlands.
- 2x Sessions with Psilocybin Truffles (stepped doses)
- 4x Nights private or shared accommodation
- Private bus transfer from Amsterdam to/from the retreat centre
- Small groups: 12 participants maximum
- Personal care: 4 full-time facilitators to maximise individual care and attention
- All meals: vegetarian, organic and local (where possible)
- Bodywork programme of yoga & qi gong
- Workshops in breathing techniques (e.g. pranayama, Wim Hof)
- Group intention setting, sharing and integration circles
- Guaranteed individual consultations with all facilitators
- Session of 1:1 integrative consultation with a psychotherapist.
- Group Integration Circle (video call)
- Follow-up options and referrals
- Integration workbook
- Lifetime access to community
- Information Call: Wednesday 30th March , 2021, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
- Retreat (Netherlands): Monday 12th April – Friday 16th April , 2021
- Group Integration Call: Wednesday 5th May, 2021, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
Travel To/From the Netherlands
- Meeting point: Central Amsterdam – “Prins Heerlijk” Café at 18:00 on Monday 12th April 2021
- We provide transfer from Amsterdam to the retreat centre. If you have your own transportation, please let us know.
- Dropoff point: Schiphol Airport for 15:00 on Friday 16h April 2021
Consultations and the group calls are online using the Zoom app.
About the Venue
- Deposit of €500 is required to secure your place.
- The programme fee does not include flights or other transport to the Netherlands. For legal reasons, the cost of the truffles is not included. We will arrange for you to buy the truffles from a third party (allow €50).
- Prices not inclusive of VAT @ 21%
- If you do not qualify for the retreat programme after a consultation with our psychotherapists, we will return your deposit minus an admin fee of 100 euro.
- In the event of cancellation due to Dutch government coronavirus regulations, we will transfer you booking to the next available retreat dates (ie we will not be offering refunds). Current dutch government advice can be seen here
- Read full Terms & Conditions.
- At InwardBound, our interdisciplinary team of psychotherapists, PhD scientists and holistic therapists believe in weaving together the threads of science and spirituality, knowing that the two ways are one. We work in the broad tradition of Dr Stan Grof – creating a safe container for people to access the wisdom of their own inner healer.
- We come from a long tradition of psilocybin use in Ireland. Our Celtic ancestors used the wild mushrooms of Northern Europe (Psilocybe Semilanceata) and worked with the patterns of nature for healing and spiritual growth and we continue that land-based ancestral tradition to create a modern context for psilocybin ceremony and reconnection with nature.
- We hold small groups with four facilitators (a balance of male and female) to a maximum of 12 participants. This low ratio allows us to provide the highest possible standard of care for our participants. Private rooms are available on most retreats.
Psychotherapist (IACP Preaccredited), Lecturer BA Hons/ MSc Rob is a university lecturer, has a Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Integrative Psychotherapy (Level 9) from Dublin City University, is a pre-accredited member of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and is a professional member of MIND- the European Foundation for Psychedelic Science. He is also a qualified Shamanic Counsellor at the Irish Centre for Shamanic and Transpersonal Studies, and is currently finishing a 7 year training as a Transpersonal Therapist in the tradition of Dr. Stan Grof. He believes that only way to create change in the world is through inner…
Learn more about Rob Coffey
Natural Science B.A., Plant Geneticist Ph.D. In his early-twenties, Darragh reached a turning point in his life. Due to the death of his grandmother, the ending of a long-term relationship, and the immense pressure of his University studies, he had a mental breakdown. He suffered from bouts of depression, anxiety, and a general dissatisfaction with how he was living his life. These problems sent him on a quest to find inner healing, truth, and a new way of being in the world. During the rest of his twenties, he had a life-changing break-through both mentally and spiritually, with the aid…
Learn more about Dr Darragh Stewart
Caroline has a passion for nature and reconnecting people to nature and to themselves through different healing modalities. She is qualified yoga instructor, art teacher and holistic therapist, with a particular focus on working with medicinal essential oils. She has been facilitating wellbeing retreats for the past 6 years, with particular emphasis on the healing power of mandalas as a mindfulness tool. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the joy she brings is a real asset for our retreats.
Learn more about Caroline McMullen