InwardBound March 2020 Group Retreat- Fully booked
With Rob Coffey, Caroline McMullen, Dr Darragh Stewart, Aoife Howe and Nicky Halliday
March 13 - 17, 2020
5-Day Psychedelic Retreat
Our March 2020 retreat takes place in a beautiful quiet rural location in the north of the Netherlands. The retreat centre is a spacious but cosy traditional farm house with beautiful views all around. The venue is surrounded by mature trees, canals and farmland and is close to the North Sea. Amenities include sauna, hot tub and large open fireplace.
The spring retreat will be intimate, group-oriented and will faithfully contain the healing process. During the 5-day retreat we will have 2 sessions with psilocybin truffles, complemented by a range of activities and therapies designed to maximise your experience and affect lasting change in your life.
This forms the focal point of our Psychedelic Retreat Programme.
This is what a typical programme looks like. Every participant is different and some activities may naturally suit some participants more than others. There’s plenty of time for reflection and time in nature and there’s no expectation to attend every activity.
- Medical screening and interview call (as required)
- Welcome pack
- Group introduction circle (video call)
- Session of 1:1 preparative consultation with psychotherapist
- The Retreat:
- 5x Day retreat in a beautiful location in the Netherlands.
- 2x Sessions with Psilocybin Truffles (stepped doses)
- 4x Nights private or shared accommodation
- Private bus transfer from Amsterdam to/from the retreat centre
- Small groups: 12 participants maximum
- Personal care: 5 full-time facilitators to maximise individual care and attention
- All meals: vegetarian, organic and local (where possible)
- Bodywork programme of yoga & qi gong
- Workshops in breathing techniques (e.g. pranayama, Wim Hof)
- Group intention setting, sharing and integration circles
- Embodiment movement therapy
- Art therapy and mandala work
- Eco therapy and nature walks
- Guaranteed individual consultations with all facilitators
- Depending on the participant, we may also offer:
- Session of 1:1 integrative consultation with psychotherapist
- Group Integration Circle (video call)
- Follow-up options and referrals
- Integration workbook
- Lifetime access to community
- Information Call: Tuesday 3rd March, 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
- Retreat (Netherlands): Friday 13th March – Tuesday 17th March, 2020
- Group Integration Call: Wednesday 1st April, 2020, 20:00 – 21:00 (Amsterdam time)
Travel To/From the Netherlands
- Meeting point: Central Amsterdam – “Prins Heerlijk” Café at 18:00 on Friday 13th March, 2020
- We provide transfer from Amsterdam to the retreat centre. If you have your own transportation, please let us know.
- Dropoff point: Schiphol Airport for 15:00 on Tuesday 17th March, 2020
Consultations can be in person (Dublin) or over video call. Group calls are online using the Zoom app.
About the Venue
A unique farmhouse in the middle of the fields, a large garden and 900m² of space.
- Hot tub
- Whirlpool bath
- Washer, Dryer
- Woodburning stove
- Underfloor heating
- Free Wifi
- Entire centre is wheelchair accessible
- Deposit of €500 is required to secure your place.
- If you do not qualify for the retreat programme, we will return your deposit.
- Read full Terms & Conditions.
Psychotherapist (IACP Preaccredited), Lecturer BA Hons/ MSc Rob is a university lecturer, has a Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Integrative Psychotherapy (Level 9) from Dublin City University, is a pre-accredited member of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and is a professional member of MIND- the European Foundation for Psychedelic Science. He is also a qualified Shamanic Counsellor at the Irish Centre for Shamanic and Transpersonal Studies, and is currently finishing a 7 year training as a Transpersonal Therapist in the tradition of Dr. Stan Grof. He believes that only way to create change in the world is through inner…
Learn more about Rob Coffey
Caroline has a passion for nature and reconnecting people to nature and to themselves through different healing modalities. She is qualified yoga instructor, art teacher and holistic therapist, with a particular focus on working with medicinal essential oils. She has been facilitating wellbeing retreats for the past 6 years, with particular emphasis on the healing power of mandalas as a mindfulness tool. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the joy she brings is a real asset for our retreats.
Learn more about Caroline McMullen
Plant Geneticist, PhD Darragh has an honours degree in Natural Science and a Ph.D. in Plant Developmental Genetics. He is passionate about psychedelic science and specifically the role of plant medicines in mental health. In his mid-twenties under the immense pressure of the Ph.D., Darragh suffered from depression and anxiety due to the demanding nature of the work. During this time he had a life changing break-through both mentally and spiritually, with the aid of psychedelic medicines and the power of holistic healing. He is now passionate about helping others who may also benefit from the science of psychedelics. Having…
Learn more about Dr Darragh Stewart
Aoife has a strong connection to the land and ancestors of Ireland. She has lived close to the land for some years, and believes in reconnecting with the ancestral medicine and healing tradition of Ireland. Her roots are in Celtic spirituality, and she is currently training in a medicine lineage that is of Navajo, Native American tradition, as well as with Shipibo cunderas of Peru. She has also been trained and practices with Reiki and energy as a tool for healing.
Learn more about Aoife Howe
Nicky studied Culinary Arts in a holistic nutrition school in California. This professional training focused on cooking delicious nourishing food for optimum health. As Nicky is also a qualified nutritional therapist, she dedicates her time to preparing dishes that can be adapted to everybody’s health requirements. Her food is not only bursting with nutrients, it tastes delicious too. Nicky started the fresh food deli in The Hopsack Health Store and worked as the head chef there for 3.5 years. Since then she decided to go on an adventure to Central America where she has gained so much experience working as head chef at Farm of…
Learn more about Nicky Halliday