InwardBound Private Retreat Programme
With Caroline McMullen, Rob Coffey, Aoife Howe and Dr Darragh Stewart
We offer a 4-day private retreat programme that includes all preparatory and integration work and two sessions with psilocybin truffles.
Private retreats are suitable for a single participant or for small groups of 2-4 participants that already know each other.
We can arrange suitable dates for you or your group to join two InwardBound facilitators in our retreat centre in the Netherlands
- Full medical screening
- 1x interview call
- 1x preparative consultation with our psychotherapist
- The Retreat:
- 4x days in a beautiful location in the Netherlands.
- 2x session with Psilocybin Truffles (stepped dose, higher dose is approx. 25mg clinical dose of psilocybin)
- 3x overnight accommodation in private rooms
- 2x full-time trained facilitators
- Private transfer from Amsterdam to/from the retreat centre
- All meals: vegetarian, organic and local (where possible)
- Bodywork with yoga and/or qi gong
- Workshops in breathing techniques (e.g. pranayama, Wim Hof)
- Art therapy and mandala work
- Eco therapy and nature walks
- Depending on the participant, we may also offer:
- 1x integrative consultation with our psychotherapist
- Follow-up options and referrals
- Integration workbook
- Lifetime access to community
We operate a pool of retreat venues in beautiful locations in rural Netherlands. We can choose a suitable venue for you or your group. Our venues have private rooms and may offer a sauna, hot tub, lake, forest walks, etc.
- Meeting Point Central Amsterdam “Prins Heerlijk” café at 18:00 on the first day of the retreat.
- Dropoff Point Schiphol Airport at 15:00 on the final day of the retreat.
- If you do not qualify for the retreat programme, we will return your deposit.
- Read full Terms & Conditions.
Caroline has a passion for nature and reconnecting people to nature and to themselves through different healing modalities. She is qualified yoga instructor, art teacher and holistic therapist, with a particular focus on working with medicinal essential oils. She has been facilitating wellbeing retreats for the past 6 years, with particular emphasis on the healing power of mandalas as a mindfulness tool. Her energy and enthusiasm is infectious and the joy she brings is a real asset for our retreats.
Learn more about Caroline McMullen
Psychotherapist (IACP Preaccredited), Lecturer BA Hons/ MSc To book an online counselling session with Rob, click here Rob is a university lecturer, has a Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Integrative Psychotherapy (Level 9) from Dublin City University, is a pre-accredited member of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and is a professional member of MIND- the European Foundation for Psychedelic Science. He is also a qualified Shamanic Counsellor at the Irish Centre for Shamanic and Transpersonal Studies, and is currently finishing a 7 year training as a Transpersonal Therapist in the tradition of Dr. Stan Grof. He believes that only way…
Learn more about Rob Coffey
Aoife has a strong connection to the land and ancestors of Ireland. She has lived close to the land for some years, and believes in reconnecting with the ancestral medicine and healing tradition of Ireland. Her roots are in Celtic spirituality, and she is currently training in a medicine lineage that is of Navajo, Native American tradition, as well as with Shipibo cunderas of Peru. She has also been trained and practices with Reiki and energy as a tool for healing.
Learn more about Aoife Howe
Plant Geneticist, PhD Darragh has an honours degree in Natural Science and a Ph.D. in Plant Developmental Genetics. He is passionate about psychedelic science and specifically the role of plant medicines in mental health. In his mid-twenties under the immense pressure of the Ph.D., Darragh suffered from depression and anxiety due to the demanding nature of the work. During this time he had a life changing break-through both mentally and spiritually, with the aid of psychedelic medicines and the power of holistic healing. He is now passionate about helping others who may also benefit from the science of psychedelics. Having…
Learn more about Dr Darragh Stewart